To sign up for an ArbiterPay account, follow these steps:
- Go to www.arbiterpay.com and click on the red "Sign Up Today" banner
- Select the option of Sports Official.
- Fill Out your User Information, such as name, date of birth, Social Security Number, etc. (Fields marked with an * are required fields, and must be filled out before proceeding.
- Enter your physical and mailing address information.
- If you have your bank account information available, you can enter in your account information. This is not required info, but it allows you to receive payments direct deposit, or by requesting an electronic ACH transfer of funds to your bank account. If you wish to skip this step, click the Next button.
- Choose a Security question for account verification purposes. Your answer is used to verify your identity and authorize changes to your account when necessary.
- Pick your ArbiterPay username and login information. For usernames, we recommend using an email address, such as the same email address you use for ArbiterOne. Your Security Key is a numeric PIN code, which is separate from your account password, and is used to authorize transactions within your ArbiterPay account.
If you receive assignments through ArbiterSports, you can also provide your ArbiterSports username and password, to automatically link your accounts together.
- As the final step for registration, you can accept the Terms & Conditions for new users, and your account will be created immediately.*
*Accounts for minors aged 13 and younger require parental consent before account activation. ArbiterPay will contact the minor's parents on file to verify consent before activating the minor's account.
Many assigners and schools use ArbiterPay to pay their referees for their work. If your association uses ArbiterPay, you can link your Official account to your ArbiterSports profile, where you can see your current available balance. This article will explain how to link your ArbiterPay account to your ArbiterSports profile.
Note: You must have a pre-existing ArbiterPay account before you can proceed with these instructions. If you have not created an ArbiterPay account, go back to the top of this page and register.
Linking Your Accounts Together
- Sign into your ArbiterSports Account. If you are associated with multiple officiating groups, select any group that has a "Payments" tab.
- Click on the "Payments" tab. This tab will be visible to the left of the "Blocks" Tab.
- If your association uses ArbiterPay, click the "ArbiterPay" sub-tab, located in the grey ribbon beneath the Payments tab.
- Type in your ArbiterPay username in the Username text box, and then click on the icon.
- Verify that your ArbiterPay account number is accurate.
- Check the boxes for all Arbiter Group IDs you are associated with, located on the right side of the page.
- Enter the numeric Security Key/PIN from your ArbiterPay Account to authorize ArbiterSports to link your accounts.
- Click the icon to save your information.
Once your information is saved, ArbiterSports will display your ArbiterPay account number connected to each group that you officiate for, along with the current available balance. You can then contact your assigner or anyone else who is trying to pay you, to notify them that your account is linked. They can now transfer funds directly into your ArbiterPay account from ArbiterSports.